Monday, February 18, 2008

Life Online...

So I was sitting here with Dino and just realized that I live my entire life online... and that is weird.  I shop online, look for jobs online, date online (kinda),   talk to my friends and family online... NOW GO TO SCHOOL ONLINE!  I hate it (kinda) I mean don't get me wrong everyone knows that when it comes to tech nerds I am pretty up there, but this is even bad for me!  Anyway, this all kinda started when I was reading for a class on the computer and then realized that my eyes can't take this... I REALLY need a printer...   Anyway, not that interesting, but oh well... I made a resolution to start blogging while in WI, and I am going to stick with it.  I was going to just do it on Myspace, but myspace has become a little ridiculous!  Everyday I get fake requests from like 20 strippers (yes I fall for it every time) not to mention I have some friends that don't really "do" myspace.  And obviously they want to read what I have so say!

No comments: